I believe that what really matters… after all your celebrations are over…. is that you are stepping into a marriage with your beloved… for life!
Marriage is a place for deep sweet love, for growing and sharing, for gratitude, for music, laughter, magic and so much more!
I always enjoy hearing what Marriage means to you … as this is what your ceremony is all about.
- Obligation free chat – We can meet, or Skype if you are not local, to help you decide if I am going to be the right celebrant for you.
- Sharing ideas and information – We dive into your love story and I get a clear picture of your relationship. We also discuss details and logistics for your ceremony, and I will offer guidance and suggestions that tie in with your ideas.
- Official paperwork and ceremony planning – I provide you with my “Ceremony Inspirations“ and we complete your paperwork
- Write your ceremony – You tell me what you like most from my wording suggestions and I will interweave this with your personal love story into a draft ceremony. You then provide your feedback, make any changes and we keep going like this until you are 100% happy.
- Vows – I encourage you to write your own personalised and potent Vows, and I will guide you in an approach to make them extra meaningful.
- Ceremony Day – I’ll be there nice and early to set up, and I bring my quality PA system to ensure your guests hear clearly.
- Your Ceremony – Your ceremony will probably be the highlight of your day and (if I’ve done my job well) everyone present including you, will feel that it represented you perfectly as a couple.